After a grand-slam demonstration at the May 2012 edition of the NY Tech Meetup, an amazing startup named Aereo (http://aereo.com) has begun what might be considered a takeover bid for the single largest advertising space in the world: the television. Using an incredibly small antenna as a remote source (these tiny marvels are physically located [...]
It is very rare when a piece of technology is developed that builds on existing systems, but changes it in such a fundamental way that it affects the very way those systems are used. It is nearly unheard of when just such a new development is so absolutely simple that it defies the “normal” difficulties [...]
The TECHNOGORILLA Network
TECHNOGORILLA re-launches with a significant strategy shift in 2013. Bringing all of our websites under one umbrella as a network of technology-related resources, we are proud to announce our launch titles:
the Architechnologist : Exploring technology that affects how we experience the world.
Rethink Toys : Video reviews of tech toys for today's kids, by today's kids.
- “@benparr: What happens if you walk into an Apple Store with Google Glass?” The silence makes me assume some kind of laser defense system. 11 hours ago
- #IWNY Mannahatta2409 Preview (@ The Arsenal - @nycparks) http://t.co/Xs9QYzJ4BJ 14 hours ago
- Architechnologist: You Are Your Data: The Scary Future of the Quantified Self Movement http://t.co/N2IGU6FhQI 17 hours ago
- Architechnologist: Google Glass Causing Congressional Privacy Concerns http://t.co/jm8knoRlY3 17 hours ago
- Architechnologist: Smart Automation Systems for Dumb Spaces http://t.co/Xi0tSPhxGo 17 hours ago